Chroniques de décembre 2017

Ici se concentrent les chroniques concernant les partitions de musique de jazz, blues, gospel, soul (r'n'b) et reggae.

Modérateur : Lopez Noël

Répondre
Lopez Noël
Administrateur du site

Chroniques de décembre 2017

Message par Lopez Noël »

1. JAZ
Jazz Piano Solos Series. Arranged by Brent Edstrom.
Cette excellente série thématique propose plusieurs nouveaux volumes et rassemble des arrangements fouillés pour piano.
- Volume 43 : Candlelight jazz. Rassemble les titres suivants : At Last. The Boy Next Door. Call Me Irresponsible. Dance Only With Me. He Was Too Good To Me. I Hadn't Anyone Till You. If I Had You. Lazy Afternoon. Let There Be You. The Man With The Horn. Maybe You'll Be There. Never Never Land. Once Upon A Time. Over The Rainbow. Send In The Clowns. The Shadow Of Your Smile. Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most. That's All. Too Late Now. Unchained Melody. The Way You Look Tonight. The Windmills Of Your Mind. Yesterday, When I Was Young (Hier Encore). You Are My Lucky Star. You Must Believe In Spring. HL00154901. 20 euros.
- Volume 44 : Jazz Standards : Alone Together. April In Paris. Have You Met Miss Jones ? How High The Moon. I Can't Get Started. I Cover The Waterfront. I'll Remember April. Isn't It Romantic ? It Could Happen To You. Just Friends. Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be ?). Mean To Me. Out Of Nowhere. The Song Is You. Stompin' At The Savoy. Sweet Georgia Brown. (There Is) No Greater Love. There Will Never Be Another You. When Sunny Gets Blue. Yesterdays. You Don't Know What Love Is. You Stepped Out Of A Dream. HL00160856. 20 euros.
- Volume 45 : Christmas Standards. Rassemble les titres suivants : All I Want For Christmas Is You . All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth. Auld Lang Syne. Baby, It's Cold Outside. Christmas Is. Do You Hear What I Hear. Feliz Navidad. Frosty The Snow Man. A Holly Jolly Christmas. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm. It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas. Jingle Bell Rock. Jingle Bells. The Little Drummer Boy. Mistletoe And Holly. The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year. The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. O Christmas Tree. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree. Silver And Gold. Somewhere In My Memory. Suzy Snowflake. Toyland. We Need A Little Christmas. We Wish You A Merry Christmas. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve ?. HL00172024. 20 euros.
- Volume 46 : Cocktail jazz. Rassemble les titres suivants : Alfie. All The Way. As Time Goes By. Autumn In New York. Blame It On My Youth. Charade. Come Fly With Me. Cute. Days Of Wine And Roses. Dream. Easy Living. I Get A Kick Out Of You. I'll Be Seeing You. I've Got The World On A String. If He Walked Into My Life. Isn't It A Pity ? It Could Happen To You. It Had To Be You. Meditation (Meditacao). Nancy With The Laughing Face. Never Never Land. Once Upon A Time. Scotch And Soda. The Second Time Around. September Song. HL00172025. 20 euros.
Volume 47 : Hymns. Rassemble les titres suivants : Abide With Me. All Creatures Of Our God And King. All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name. Amazing Grace. And Can It Be That I Should Gain. Battle Hymn Of The Republic. Be Thou My Vision. Blessed Assurance. Crown Him With Many Crowns. Fairest Lord Jesus. Faith Of Our Fathers. Holy, Holy, Holy. How Firm a Foundation. In The Garden. It Is Well With My Soul. Jesus Paid It All. Just A Closer Walk With Thee. Kum Ba Yah. A Mighty Fortress Is Our God. My Faith Looks Up To Thee. Nearer, My God, To Thee. The Old Rugged Cross. Onward, Christian Soldiers. Praise To The Lord, The Almighty. Rock Of Ages. Stand Up, Stand Up For Jesus. Take My Life And Let It Be. This Is My Father's World. To God Be The Glory. We Gather Together. Were You There ? What A Friend We Have In Jesus. When I Survey The Wondrous Cross. Hl00172026.
- Volume 48 : Blue skies and Other irving Berlin Songs. Contient les titres suivants : All By Myself. Always. Be Careful, It's My Heart. Blue Skies. Change Partners. Cheek To Cheek. How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky). I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm. Isn't This A Lovely Day (To Be Caught In The Rain ?). It's A Lovely Day Today. Let Yourself Go. Let's Face The Music And Dance. Puttin' On The Ritz. Russian Lullaby. Say It Isn't So. Say It With Music. Soft Lights And Sweet Music. The Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On). Steppin' Out With My Baby. They Say It's Wonderful. What'll I Do ? (I Wonder Why ?) You're Just In Love. HL00197873 : 20 euros.
- Volume 49 : Thelonious Monk. Contient les titres suivants : Ba-Lue Bolivar Ba-Lues-Are (Bolivar Blues). Boo Boo's Birthday. Brilliant Corners. Criss Cross. Hackensack. Nutty. Off Minor. Pannonica. Reflections. 'Round Midnight. Ruby, My Dear. San Francisco Holiday (Worry Later). Thelonious. Well You Needn't (It's Over Now). HL00232767. 20 euros.
Hal Leonard Publications (dis. Multiple)

Noël Lopez
Lopez Noël
Administrateur du site

Re: Chroniques de décembre 2017

Message par Lopez Noël »

1. JOP
JOPLIN, Scott : Ragtime von Scott Joplin by Scott Joplin. Easy arrangementss for piano.
Jean Kleeb nous offre un panel de sept arrangements d'incontournables ragtimes signés Scott Joplin : The Strenuous Life (A Ragtime Two Step) ; Original Rags ; Eugenia ; The Entertainer (A Ragtime Two Step) ; Bethena ; Maple Leaf Rag ; Solace (A Mexican Serenade). Les arrangements se veulent « faciles » mais nécessitent quand même une bonne technique.
Bärenreiter Verlag (dis. Bärenreiter) ; BA10644. 14,95 euros.

Noël Lopez
Répondre