Chroniques de février 2020

Ici se concentrent les chroniques concernant les partitions de musique de jazz, blues, gospel, soul (r'n'b) et reggae.

Modérateur : Lopez Noël

Répondre
Lopez Noël
Administrateur du site

Chroniques de février 2020

Message par Lopez Noël »

1.1 WAL
WALKER, T-Bone : Play-like T-Bone Walker. Transcribed by Dave Rubin.
Cette partition rassemble les relevés tablatures guitares des titres suivants : Bye Bye Baby ; Don't Leave Me Baby ; Glamour Girl ; Hard Pain Blues ; I Got A Break Baby ; I Know Your Wig Is Gone ; Mean Old World ; No Worry Blues ; Papa Ain't Salty ; She Had To Let Me Down ; (They Call It) Stormy Monday (Stormy Monday Blues) ; Strollin' With Bones ; T-Bone Boogie ; T-Bone Jumps Again ; T-Bone Shuffle ; You Don't Love Me. Une source sonore dématérialisée est proposée avec l'ouvrage.
Hal Leonard publications (dis. multiple) ; HL00255175. 20 euros

Noël Lopez
Lopez Noël
Administrateur du site

Re: Chroniques de février 2020

Message par Lopez Noël »

1. EVA
Evans, Bill : Bill Evans Omnibook for Piano.
Cette partition rassemble 40 titres avec des arrangements note-à-note relevés à partir de sources discographiques : Alice In Wonderland ; Autumn Leaves ; Bill's Hit Tune ; Blue In Green ; Days Of Wine And Roses ; Emily ; Everything Happens To Me ; Five ; For Nenette ; How About You ? ; How My Heart Sings ; I Loves You, Porgy ; It Could Happen To You ; Just You, Just Me ; Letter To Evan ; My Foolish Heart ; My Funny Valentine ; My Romance ; Nardis ; Night And Day ; One For Helen ; Peace Piece ; Peri's Scope ; Quiet Now ; Re: Person I Knew ; Skating In Central Park ; A Sleepin' Bee ; Some Other Time ; Stella By Starlight ; Song From M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless) ; 34 Skidoo ; Time Remembered ; The Touch Of Your Lips ; Turn Out The Stars ; Very Early ; Waltz For Debby ; What Kind Of Fool Am I ? ; Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) ; You Go To My Head ; You Must Believe In Spring.
Hal Leonard Publications (dis. multiple) ; HL00285972. 30 euros.

Noël Lopez
Lopez Noël
Administrateur du site

Re: Chroniques de février 2020

Message par Lopez Noël »

Singer's Jazz Anthology series
Cette collection rassemble des titres de chansons de jazz accompagnées par une source sonore dématérialisée proposant une version au piano du morceau.
George Gershwin : But Not For Me ; Embraceable You ; Fascinating Rhythm ; A Foggy Day (In London Town) ; How Long Has This Been Going On ? ; I Got Plenty O' Nuttin' ; I Got Rhythm ; I Loves You, Porgy ; I've Got A Crush On You ; Isn't It A Pity ? ; It Ain't Necessarily So ; Let's Call The Whole Thing Off ; Love Is Here To Stay ; Love Walked In ; The Man I Love ; Nice Work If You Can Get It ; Of Thee I Sing ; Oh, Lady Be Good ! ; 'S Wonderful ; Somebody Loves Me ; Someone To Watch Over Me ; Soon ; Summertime ; They All Laughed ; They Can't Take That Away From Me. HL00287134 (high voice) ; HL00287135 (Low voice).

Cole Porter : All Of You ; Anything Goes ; At Long Last Love ; Begin The Beguine ; Easy To Love (You'd Be So Easy To Love) ; Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye ; From This Moment On ; Get Out Of Town ; I Concentrate On You ; I Get A Kick Out Of You ; I Love Paris ; I've Got You Under My Skin ; In The Still Of The Night ; It's All Right With Me ; It's De-Lovely ; Just One Of Those Things ; Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) ; Love For Sale ; Night And Day ; Ridin' High ; Too Darn Hot ; What Is This Thing Called Love ? ; You Do Something To Me ; You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To ; You're The Top. HL00287136 (High voice) ; HL00287137 (Low voice).

Classic standards : All The Things You Are ; Almost Like Being In Love ; Autumn Leaves ; Blue Skies ; Body And Soul ; Cheek To Cheek ; Come Rain Or Come Shine ; Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me ; Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) ; Georgia On My Mind ; Honeysuckle Rose ; How High The Moon ; I Can't Get Started ; It Might As Well Be Spring ; It's Only A Paper Moon ; Misty ; My Romance ; The Nearness Of You ; Route 66 ; Some Other Time ; Stardust ; Tenderly ; (There Is) No Greater Love ; The Very Thought Of You ; When I Fall In Love. HL00287129 (High voice) ; HL00287130 (Low voice).

Pop standards : Alfie ; Band Of Gold ; The Best Is Yet To Come ; Blackbird ; Blue Suede Shoes ; Bridge Over Troubled Water ; Dream A Little Dream Of Me ; Every Breath You Take ; Fire And Rain ; Goodbye Yellow Brick Road ; I Can't Stop Loving You ; I Heard It Through The Grapevine ; Isn't She Lovely ; The Look Of Love ; Meditation (Meditacao) ; Rolling In The Deep ; Sincerely ; (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay ; Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) ; Three Times A Lady ; Unchain My Heart ; What The World Needs Now Is Love ; Witchcraft ; Yesterday ; You Are The Sunshine Of My Life. HL00287131 (High voice) ; HL00287132 (Low voice).

Noël Lopez
Répondre